...but just a few minutes after 3 doctors poking and prodding and 5 shots, that's my girl, she is a tough one, Moms still crying at this point! :)

Just like her daddy, We do not like doctors!
The squeaky toy did nothing!

Lots of beautiful artwork all around hotel!
This piece was 30,000 us. We ordered 2 :)

New Hotel, called The Swan, very nice, good food, on the water,
really bad bed though! a rock with a sheet :)
I think I will tell them, Its sleep like a rock not on a rock!

Night Night Time,
Charis loves her Nemo nighty!

First Plane Ride! She did great, It was only one hour though!
One train ride and three flights to go! Pray for us!!!

Charis put bow back and said, See mommy its all good!

Charis getting told No No No! put your bow back in your hair!

Charis laughing at mom telling her not to pull out bow!




Did you get Charis's picture on the red couch? She already looks like a totally different little girl already.
ReplyDeleteKatherine
It's amazing to see her coming out of her shell throughout all of the pictures. It appears as though you will soon have your hands full!
ReplyDeleteThat above comment made by Miles is really me, Tiffany! Sorry. I guess I logged on using his user name.
ReplyDeletewhat a fun little lady ya'll were blessed with :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the White Swan
-Heather