Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Buddah!!! Looks like me!

Do I look like I like bows!!!!

Reading With Mommy!


The locals put me to work!!!!


Daddy gives her cookies and anything else she wants :)


Pucker Up!!!!



Family Shot at the Gardens



Daddy's little Dumplin!!!


This guys did this for an Hour!!!!



Check out how the ladies sit in China! When your hot your hot, got to get some air some how!



3 comments:

  1. We are counting he days til we get to see Charis!! We just cant wait to kiss those little cheeks!! We love and miss you guys too!! Aunt Tessy!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pucker up pic.

    hope that rash is better and your enjoying your last stop before home

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way when we left Ella's province. It is bitter sweet. It was then I realized how much I wanted to keep some asian traditions alive with her.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete