I have everything taken care of for the boys. They are packed and ready, which makes me a little sad to think of being without them for 2 weeks. They are in the greatest of care, I know that, but they are my babes and Mama Bear is having a hard time letting go!
I have thought so much today about what our lives will be like just one week from today. Words simply cannot express the range of emotions that come with just typing those words. We will be with the little angel that we have prayed for all these many years.
I am signing off now, please pray for our little girl, our safety and our precious boys while we are away. I am going to MISS them so much!!



This change will make your lives so much richer! I can't wait for you to look into those big brown eyes you've prayed for for so long! Life will simply never be the same. And although Charis may not be in love with you all from day one-- she will quickly learn the love she has is the greatest she has ever known.
ReplyDeleteIn prayer- Heather
I am very happy for you and Christy, so many children in China need good homes..My nephew Joshua and his wife Natalie are Missionarys in China and they work at an orphange..You are doing a wonderful thing..God has truly blessed you and your daughter
ReplyDeleteAll My Prayers Go With You
Sally Ann Cooney(Hernandez)
I am so excited for you, Miss Christy! I can't wait to meet precious Charis! She is going to be so bless to be a part and be loved by the Brogden family! I will be praying for you as you travel! God bless you! And may He go before you and prepare your steps and grant you the utmost favor along the way! Love you!
ReplyDeleteKiana