We are calling her Charis (care-iss) Yi (yee) Qiu (chway) Brogden. Charis is the name that we had chosen when we began this journey as it means "God's grace." We know that it is by the grace of God that we have this precious little girl! She was given the names Yi and Qiu which mean "Autumn gift." We are beyond excited and cannot stop thanking the Lord for her! She was born September 26, 2007. She is around 18 months old right now and will be around 20 months when we travel. Couldn't be more perfect!!
As we get travel dates, we will keep you posted. The boys are thrilled and think that she looks "sooo cute." I cannot look at her without tearing up and Matt is the proud Dad!!
We love you all and look forward to sharing this journey with you as it unfolds.



Beautiful! **snif** **snif** Thank you, GOD!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am just so excited for your whole family!! Thank you for letting us share in this journey.
ReplyDeletelove,
Carla
Oh my.....she is a sweetie! I can't wait to travel and bring these sweet things home!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angie and Rusty
What a cutie!!!! Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Congrats you guys! We love you, rejoice with you and are so happy for you! The Murphy's...Michael, Laura, Calvin & Brooke
ReplyDeleteChristy, Matt, and Kids,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Charis is adorable and we love the name! It won’t be long now.
The Goodrums
What a beautiful baby girl!! We are so excited for you! Thank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dustin, Jen and Sophia
I am so happy for you. Adoption is a wonderful gift: for the child and the parents. I know that my biological mom loved me enough to give me up so that I could be given a life she could never provide. I am grateful to her everyday for making that choice. Remember the poem that always hung in my room?
ReplyDeleteNot flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone;
You didn't grow under my heart
You grew in it.
That is so true. Charis is a blessed little girl
How exciting! I know you've waited forever to see her sweet little face, and yes, she is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Love, Heather
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a beautiful brown-eyed girl! We are excited and so happy for you and your family! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteRandy & Jennifer Cook
Congratulations!!! We know y'all have waited so long for her - we are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteLove Team Fiscus!
She's the most precious thing I've ever seen! I know it's been quite the journey for you guys. Congratulations and keep the updates coming. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteBrandt